- Cool & Dry Place
- Used in the treatment of diarrhea, infectious diarrhea, and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
- Indications: For Several infections like.
- UTI, respiratory infections;
- blood-borne infections like Hemotrophic Mycoplasmosis & wound infections;
- tick-borne bacterial diseases like Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis;
- water-borne infections like leptospirosis;
- Wolbachia, organism which infects heartworms, in an effort to treat heartworm disease.
- Not effective for treating infections caused by a virus or fungus.
Dosage: casual dosage is 5 mg/kg of body weight every 12 hours orally.
Treatment depends on the way of treating, response to it & if any development of any adverse effects. Medication used by thevet.
- Vector Borne Disease Treatment Duration
- Ehrlichiosis Upto 28 days
- Babesiosis Upto 14 days
- Leptospirosis Upto 21 days
- Lyme Disease Upto 28 days
- Dosage: 10mg/kg BW Once Daily
- May cause teeth discoloration. So for animals younger than 7 months of age is not recommended without 1st consult with thevet.
- Should be given orally with calcium or calcium-containing medications as they may notice the oral absorption of the antibiotic.
- Missing a dose: Give once you remember the missed dose. If it's time for next dose, you should continue with next dose. Double dose not to be applied.
Overdose: If an overdose happens and a pet is feeling unwell, medication should be stopped immediately. Take for emergency medical attention or contact a veterinarian.
- Room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and86 degrees F),
- away from excess moisture and heat.
- Unused medication should be thrown after the expiration date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- allergic reactions
- decreased appetite
- weight loss
- Animals which are allergic to Doxycycline and Lactobacillus.
- who are allergic to other ingredients of the medication.
- Not suitable to use in combination with or alantacids, bismuth, kaolin, pectin, iron supplements, bactericidal antibiotics,anticoagulants, .
- Not for use in pregnant or breeding animals.
- Suitable for Cats & Dogs. Not for human use.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662