- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cats, Dogs
- Room Temperature
Product name : Bioclan 150
Generic Name: Clindamycin Hydrochloride Tablets
Manufacturer : VET
- Clindamycin isan antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body.
- Clindamycin isused to treat serious infections caused by bacteria.
- Clindamycin mayalso be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Clindamycin can cause diarrhea, which may be severe or lead to serious, life-threatening intestinal problems. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop using this medicine and call your doctor.
Before using clindamycin, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, an intestinal disorder such as colitis or Crohn's disease, or a history of asthma,eczema, or allergic skin reaction.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to clindamycin or lincomycin.
To make sureclindamycin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- colitis, Crohn's disease, or other intestinal disorder;
- eczema, or allergic skin reaction;
- liver disease;
- asthma or a severe allergic reaction to ;
- an allergy to yellow food dye.
How should I use clindamycin?
- Take clindamycin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
- Take the capsule with a full glass of water to keep it from irritating your throat.
- Measure liquid medicine carefully. Use the dosing syringe provided, or use a medicine dose-measuring device (not a kitchen spoon).
- Clindamycin injection is injected into a muscle, or as an infusion into a vein. A healthcare provider will give your first dose and may teach you how to properly use the medication by yourself.
- You may need frequent medical tests during treatment.
- If you need surgery, tell your surgeon you currently use clindamycin.
Clindamyc inside effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to clindamycin:(hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning in your eyes, skin pain, red orpurple skin rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling).
Seek medical treatment if you have symptoms of a serious drug reaction that can affect many parts of your body. Symptoms may include: skin rash, fever, swollen glands,flu-like symptoms, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes. This reaction may occur several weeks after you began using clindamycin.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- 10 tab in one strip
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662