- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cats, Cattle, Sheep, Pets, Goat, Dogs
- Cool and Dry Place
Tablets for both dogs & cats for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Compositions: Each uncoated tablet contains Cephalexin which is equivalent to anhydrous cephalexin 300mg
For the bacterial treatment infections in Doga &cats.
Treatment for superficial pyoderma caused byorganism susceptible to cephalexin.
Treatment of urinary tract infections in dogs &cats including nephritis & cystitis caused by organism susceptible tocephalexin.
Dosage:15mg of the tablet/kg body weight (which is equivalent to 30mg/kg body weight)or 30mg or cephalexin /kg body weight once daily for the duration of :
1) at least of 15 days for superficial infectionsdermatitis in dogs.
2) at least 28 days in case of deep infectionsdermatitis in dogs.
3) 5-days in case of deep infections dermatitis indogs,
4) 14days in case of urinary tract infections incats & dogs.
5) For severe or acute conditions, a dose may besafely doubled.
For Oral Administrations only.
1) Don't use animals which are known to behypersensitive to Pencilins & Cephatosporin's.
2) Not suitable for use in rabbit's, guinea pigs,hamsters & gerbils.
1) Transient episodes of soft feces & vomitingmay be observed in cats during the treatment.
2) Antibiotic accumulations may occur in the bodywhen renal function is impaired.
3) For the case of renal insufficiency, the doseshould be reduced & antibiotics known to be like nephrotoxic should not beadministered parallelly.
4) Medicine should not be used to treat puppieswhich are weighing less than 1kg of body weight or kittens under 9-weeks ofage.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662