- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Solution Compound
- Aquatic Animal, Cats, Dogs
- Cool & Dry Place
To get rid of all external parasites like ticks,mites, and fleas from your pet is now easy with the Anti Tick and Flea Solution. The solution is having high penetration power, which means having the capability to remove parasites right from the roots. Once a dog is infested with these parasites, it can be the times lead to the severe issue.
The solution gives & provides your dog relief from redness, irritation, and itching. The solution also helps to fight demodicosis and sarcoptic mange. The solution is for dog & which is safe to use on your dog's skin as it is free from harsh chemicals. It uses the principle of cutting oxygen supply to the parasites rather than removing them with harsh chemicals. You need to start from the head or ears of the dog and then apply the solution to other parts of the body.
- High penetration of solution.
- Removes all parasites and fleas.
- Provides relief from redness and itch.
- Cuts the oxygen supply of parasites.
- Does not contain chemicals.
- One application per week is advised. Dilution is tobe done as follows (per litre of water),
- Ticks & fleas: - 2ml,
- Mange: 3 - 4ml.
- Clip the hairs.
- Bath the animal with soap/shampoo and water.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Make a dip concentrate as per dosage.
- Apply the solution all over the body and on the affected area liberally with thorough scrubbing. Allow it to dry.
- Do not give the bath for a week after application.
- Note: Should not be used in pups under 4 months of age. In Chihuahuas, Yorkshire terriers, Poodles - half the dosage to be used.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662