- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cats, Dogs
- Cool and Dry Place
Perinorm (2 ml) is a gastrointestinal stimulant and antinauseant, prescribed for heartburn and esophagitis due to GERD and fortreating patients who have gastroparesis (partial paralysis of the stomach) and prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Caution needed for children, elderly, patients with history of liver or kidney disease, porphyria (group of inherited or acquired disorders of certain enzymes), epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, history of depression.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may caused rowsiness.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use this medication for longer than 12 weeks without checking with your doctor.
Heart: Acute heart failure, slow heart rate, fluid retention, high blood pressure, low blood pressure and fast heart rate.
Central Nervous System: Sedation, dizziness, restlessness, involuntary body movements,spasms, depression, malignant neuroleptic syndrome (condition where patient experiences rigidity, decreased consciousness, fever and fluctuating blood pressure and heart rate may be fatal).
Gastrointestinal:Bowel disturbances, primarily diarrhea and nausea.
Skin: Transient flushing of face or upper body with high IV doses.
Hormone:Galactorrhea ( spontaneous flow of milk from the breast), and increase in serum prolactin.
Genitourinary:Absence of a menstrual period, elevation of aldosterone, fluid retention,impotence, incontinence and urinary frequency.
Liver: Livertoxicity (rare).
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662