- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cattle, Pig, Pets, Cats, Dogs
- Cool and Dry Place
Active Ingredients A live attenuated freeze-dried vaccine containing canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus (CAV-2), canine parvovirus (C154) and canine parainfluenza virus.
- Active immunisation of healthy dogs against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (infectious canine hepatitis), canine parvovirus and against canine cough caused by canine adenovirus type 2 and canine parainfluenza virus.
- Reconstitute each single dose vial of the vaccine with one vial of Nobivac diluent or Nobivac Lepto I and administer by subcutaneous injection.
- Each of the Nobivac vaccines fits into a larger overall vaccination programme. The individuals age, health (including maternal immunity) and local environmental conditions should be considered in the formulation of a vaccination programme.
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662