- Herbal Veterinary Drug
- Cool & Dry Place
- KICK-TAPE CAT
- Kick TAPE- CAT is a broad-spectrum dewormer for cats and kittens to treat tapeworms, hookworms, and roundworms. Kick TAPE- CAT issold per tablet.
- For: Cats (weighing more than 1.5 lbs and over 1month old).
- Proven to eradicate the most common intestinal parasites
- An easy single-dose administration. Each tablet is scored for easy breakage
- Can be given directly by mouth or in a small amount of food
- Side effects occur rarely
Kick TAPE- CAT's active ingredients are praziquantel& pyrantel pamoate,. Praziquantel works by damaging the parasite's skin internally, so the parasite disintegrates and is removed by the pet's immune system. Pyrantel pamoate is active against hookworms and ascarids and acts as ablocking agent, causing paralysis. This results in the hookworm losing its gripin the intestinal wall and is removed from the pet's system by natural process.
Howto use :
- The recommended dose rates are 57.5 mg/kg PyrantelPamoate and 5 mg/kg Praziquantel. This is equivalent to 1 tablet per 4 kg (9Ibs) bodyweight.
- The tablet should be given directly but if necessary can be disguised in food.
- Kick tape Tablets may be given directly by mouth or offered in small amount of food.
- Do not withhold food from the cat prior to or after treatment. The tablets are scored into halves to enables a range of weights to be treated.
- The recommended dose is:
- Upto 2 kg body weight - kick tape Tablet
- Over 2 kg upto 4 kg bodyweight - kick tape Tablet
- Over 4 kg upto 6 kg bodyweight- 1 kick tape Tablet.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- 1 pack
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662