- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cool & Dry Place
Kenadion is manufactured by Samarth. Injectable Kenadion contains Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione).
Vitamin K is used to treat and prevent deficiencies of certain substances (blood clotting factors). These substances help to thicken your blood and stop bleeding (e.g., after an accidental cut or injury).Low levels of blood clotting factors increase the risk for unusual bleeding.This may be caused by certain medications (Warfarin) or medical conditions(e.g., obstructive jaundice).
Thus, Kenadion helps to treat and prevent unusual bleeding by increasing the body's production of blood clotting factors.
- Kenadion is given by injection intravenously or intramuscularly. It may be taken with or without food.
- Intravenous use
- For over-anti coagulation:
- RDA for adults is 0.5-5 mg via slow IV injection.
- Dosage depends on INR and degree of hemorrhage.
- Intramuscular use
- For prophylaxis of Vitamin K deficiency bleeding inneonates:
- RDA for neonates is 0.5-1 mg, given as a single dose via IM injection.
- Alternatively, 2 mg may be given orally, followed by a 2nd dose of 2 mg after 4-7 days.
For Vitamin K deficiency bleeding in neonates:
- RDA for infants: 1 mg by IV/IM/SC injection, further doses may be given if necessary.
- If this medication is given into a vein, it should be injected very slowly (no more than 1 milligram per minute) to reduce the risk of serious side effects.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662