- 500 INR
- Veterinary Injectables
- Dogs, Cats
- Cool & Dry Place
Imicarb Injection manufacturer is Sava Vet. Imicarb Injection comprises the active ingredient called Imidocarb a car banilide derivative with anti protozoal activity.
treatment and prevention of canine babesiosis (a malaria-like parasitic disease caused by infection with Babesia);
treatment of canine ehrlichiosis (tick-borne disease caused by infection with bacteria of the genus Ehrlichia).
Tick-borne diseases have a tendency to cause cross-infection and Imicarb may be capable of fighting both canine ehrlichiosis and babesios is simultaneously.
MOA (mechanism of action):
Imidocarb appears to act directly on the parasite, causing the alteration in number and size of nuclei and in morphology (vacuolation) of the cytoplasm. The antiprotozoal activity is derived from the carbanilide acting on glycolysis of the parasite.
- Imicarb is suitable for intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous injection.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous: 0,5-1,0 ml per 10 kg of body weight.
- Imicarb is usually given in the form of two injections, two weeks apart.
- This drug should not be given intravenously (IV), and it should be noted that it can cause burns to the skin.
Keep the injection site and needle free from the residue of Imicarb .
Imicarb injection can be given instead of tetracycline or in conjunction with Doxycycline.
Imicarb should only be given as a secondary alternative to Tetracycline or Doxycycline.
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, DAHISAR (EAST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India