- Herbal Veterinary Drug
- Plant Extract
- Horse, Goat, Pig, Cats, Dogs
- Cool and Dry Place
- The Himpyrin is a natural medicine where it reduces the fever (antipyretic).
- It inhabites the enzymes (cyclooxygenase (COX) 1 & 2)
- Avoids the synthesis of prostaglandins.
- The hormones which are made of tissue damage or infection site, which they inflamates, pain & fever in part of the healing process.
- Reduces fever in pets.
- The Himpyrin medicine is an effective pain reliever, prevent's the release of pain in neurotransmitters, blocks the sensitisation of nerve fibres.
- Used to treat fevers from underlying multiple causes, and can be used after the post surgery at injuries.
Dosage: The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
Small breeds - 1-2 ml twice daily
Large breeds - 2-3 ml twice daily
Cats: 1 ml twice daily
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662