- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Cats, Dogs
- Cool & Dry Place
Epidosin Injection is an antispasmodic agent usedfor the treatment of gastrointestinal tract spasm, ureteric and biliary colic.This medicine is also used for cervical dilatation in the first stage of labor.This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who are suffering fromsevere liver and kidney diseases.
- Major & minor side effects for Epidosin Injection
- Fast heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
Usesof Epidosin Injection:
Whatis it prescribed for?
- Cervical dilatation
- This medicine is used for the cervical dilatation inthe first stage of labor.
- This medicine is used for the treatment of uretericcolic, which is a pain caused by the obstruction of the urinary tract bycalculi (stones).
- Gastrointestinal tract spasm
- This medicine is used for the treatment ofgastrointestinal spasm, characterized by abnormal contraction of the muscles leading to abdominal cramps, pain, etc.
This medicine is used for the treatment of biliarycolic, which is a pain caused by the obstruction of the bile duct by gallstones.
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Unit No 6 1A, GROUND FLOOR, VARDHMAN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S. V ROAD, NEAR INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMP, DAHISAR (EAST) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037401662