- 76 INR
- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Dogs Cats
- Cool & Dry Place
Used in the treatment of diarrhea, infectious diarrhea, and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
Indications:For Several infections like.
- respiratory infections;
- blood-borne infections like Hemotrophic Mycoplasmosis & wound infections;
- tick-borne bacterial diseases like Rocky Mountainspotted fever, ehrlichiosis;
- water-borne infections like leptospirosis;
- Wolbachia, organism which infects heart worms, in aneffort to treat heart worm disease.
- Not effective for treating infections caused by avirus or fungus.
Dosage:casual dosage is 5 mg/kg of body weight every 12 hours orally.
Treatment depends on the way of treating, responseto it & if any development of any adverse effects. Medication used by thevet.
- Vector Borne Disease : Treatment Duration
- Ehrlichiosis: Upto 28 days
- Babesiosis : Upto 14 days
- Leptospirosis : Upto 21 days
- Lyme Disease : Upto 28 days
- Dosage: 10mg/kg BW Once Daily
May cause teeth discoloration. So for animals younger than 7 months of age is not recommended without 1st consult with the vet.
Should be given orally with calcium orcalcium-containing medications as they may notice the oral absorption of the antibiotic.
Missing a dose: Give once you remember the missed dose. If it's time for next dose, you should continue with next dose. Double dose not to be applied.
If an overdose happens and a pet is feeling unwell,medication should be stopped immediately. Take for emergency medical attention or contact a veterinarian.
- Room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and86 degrees F),
- away from excess moisture and heat.
- Unused medication should be thrown after the expiration date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- allergic reactions
- decreased appetite
- weight loss
- Animals which are allergic to Doxycycline and Lactobacillus.
- who are allergic to other ingredients of the medication.
- Not suitable to use in combination with oralantacids, bismuth, kaolin, pectin, iron supplements, bactericidal antibiotics,anticoagulants, .
- Not for use in pregnant or breeding animals.
- Suitable for Cats & Dogs. Not for human use.
- 100 Per Day
- 9 Days
- 10 TAB IN ONE STRIP
- Western Europe Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Middle East Asia Central America Africa
- All India